Lucky Charms Cereal Treats Recipe
For St. Patrick's Day, use Lucky Charms rather than crispy rice cereal to make this tasty treat. This is a guide about making Lucky Charms cereal treats
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Lucky Charms are the perfect cereal for making treats for St. Patrick's day. If you like Rice Krispies treats and Lucky Charms, you will love these!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 6 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp butter
- sprinkles, optional
- Put the butter and miniature marshmallows into a large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Stir to combine.
- Add Lucky Charms and combine well.
- Place mixture into a glass pan.
- Put a baggie over your hand and spray with non-stick spray. Then gently spread the mixture out and press it flat.
- Add sprinkles to the top if you want.
March 4, 20131 found this helpful
This is a guide about shamrock shaped treats. Just in time for St. Patrick's Day you can make these fun shamrock shaped treats.