Lucky Lunch Treats
A twist on the classic Rice Krispie treat for school lunches or an anytime snack - using Lucky Charms!
Total Time: 15 minutes, plus one hour to cool
Yield: 20 squares
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 5 cups Lucky Charms Cereal
- Combine butter and marshmallows in a large mixing bowl, microwave for 1 minute, or until softened.
- Spray a 9 x 11 inch baking pan with non stick spray.
- Important step - spray your hands with before mixing the cereal into butter and melted marshmallows.
- Evenly spread on baking ban. Set in fridge or outside (if you live in frigid NY!) for an hour to cool. Cut into 20 squares.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!