Going out on a pool party can be very exhausting especially if there are kids. So, we set up an inflatable and celebrated Easter Sunday at home instead. I made sandwiches for the kids to enjoy.
- sliced bread
- sandwich spread/mayonnaise
- bread crumbs
- Beat egg.
- Take two slices of bread and spread mayo on the center of each.
- Layer cheese, lettuce and then another cheese in one slice of bread.
- Cover the layers with the other slice of bread.
- Now take a round cookie cutter, or a glass will do, and press it against the center of the sandwich.
- Dip it into the beaten egg.
- Then coat with bread crumbs.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with sandwich spread or mayonnaise as dipping sauce.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!