Cheesy Pizza Bread Sticks
It's just a simple but delicious recipe. And what makes it special is that these bread slices came from our Christmas celebration. I'm gathering everyone again today to enjoy this goody snack.
- bread sticks
- 6-10 pcs. sliced bread (each piece cut in thirds)
- 1 cup grated cheese (mild, cheddar, or mozzarella)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Dip each sliced bread sticks into hot melting butter.
- Arrange them into a pan or pizza plate.
- Top bread sticks with a thick layer of grated cheese. You can add more depending on your choice.
- For the sauce. Just mix tomato sauce and ketchup. Then add in salt and pepper and top with a thick layer of grated cheese.
- Toast or bake at 180 C for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Take it out of the oven when cheese has melted and spread all over.
- Take one stick and dip into the cheesy pizza sauce. Best served when hot.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!