Cheesy Salsa Chicken
Vote for this contest contender!
This meal is quick and easy to prepare and it is delicious. All you need is chicken and three other items to make a chicken that will be enjoyed by the whole family. It is cheesy, a bit spicy and oh, so good.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25-35 minutes
Total Time: 40-50 minutes
- 2 large skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2-4 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven in 375 F. Season each chicken breast with taco seasoning.
- Place in ungreased 8" glass baking dish. Spoon salsa on top of each seasoned breast.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until chicken is tender and cooked through. Serve with rice.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!