Cheesy Salsa Chicken
This meal is quick and easy to prepare and it is delicious. All you need is chicken and three other items to make a chicken that will be enjoyed by the whole family. It is cheesy, a bit spicy and oh, so good.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25-35 minutes
Total Time: 40-50 minutes
- 2 large skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2-4 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven in 375 F. Season each chicken breast with taco seasoning.
- Place in ungreased 8" glass baking dish. Spoon salsa on top of each seasoned breast.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until chicken is tender and cooked through. Serve with rice.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!