Chicken Feet Adobo
The Philippines enjoy adobo seasoned chicken feet with vegetables. The feet are not wasted and are known to have different benefits.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Chicken feet are known to have different benefits. Our family is a big fan of it aside from the fact that we don't want it to go to waste. Chinese and Koreans also has different ways to prepare chicken feet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes or less
Yield: For 3-4 persons
Source: Family Recipe
- 1/2 kg chicken feet
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- pinch salt
- pepper, as much as you want
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 shallot
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- Marinade chicken feet with soy sauce and pepper for 5 minutes.
- Chop and sauté the onion and garlic.
- Add the marinated chicken feet.
- Add water and turn the fire low to cook the chicken feet thoroughly.
- Boil until the water reduces.
- Add salt and bell pepper.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.