- 1 large chicken cooked and cut up
- 1 1/4 cups raw rice (3 cups cooked)
- 1 pint mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 1/2 cups grapes, halved (green or red)
- 1 1/2 cups mandarin oranges
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
Marinate chicken in oil, orange juice, vinegar, and salt. Cool cooked rice. Mix all ingredients together and chill.
By Robin from Washington, Ia
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide