Child Support and SSD

My ex husband collects SSD and pays child support. The children are with me and my fiancé. We financially take care of everything for them on our own with the little amount of SSD they receive and child support. My question is, my ex is moving for the 10th time and continues to harass me and my fiancé trying to claim that the children receive SSD which, they do know through domestic relations because I made sure they knew plus I called to double check today and they informed me yes they know and legally I am ok and did everything right from my end. So with him paying SSD, does he still have to to pay child support? And does domestic relations take from child support?


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

August 2, 20160 found this helpful

State child support laws and collection requirements vary so it is impossible to answer your question without additional information. However, your ex-husband should contact SSA and the child support agency to clarify his concerns as they are the provider of his benefits and child support requirements.

If your ex-husband continues to harass you, you can file an action with your local police to prevent him from further contact, etc.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

In This Page
Business and Legal Legal Child SupportAugust 1, 2016
Halloween Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2019 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2019/10/08 19:49:27 in 693 msecs. ⛅️️
Loading Something Awesome!