Children Photos

Category Family
Kids in all kinds of situations are always a fun subject for photography. This page contains children photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Dakota is four years old and loves doing anything outside! This year he is really getting into fishing! He caught his first bass this year! He was so excited and very proud of his catch!

By Lisa Otts

Dakota With His First Bass

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

I love this picture of my older sister when she was about 2 or 3 years old, looking at the turkey my Mom had made for the holidays. The look on her face is priceless!

By Kathy

holiday turkey

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

My son, Ethan, loves peanut butter. He is always asking me to make a peanut butter sandwich. He doesn't have much patience, being 3. When I wrapped up what I was doing and went into the kitchen, this is what I found.

How can you be mad at a face like that?

Jess in Portland, OR

Ethan Loves Peanut Butter

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

My three and a half year old son, Mason, all dressed for the rain. He is looking off in the distance as if he was searching for spring. He loves Spongebob and mud puddles. Truly a blessing!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Don't use blue food coloring in cake!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

This picture was taken on my daughter Savannah 1st Annual Ballet recital and I wanted to make her to have natural beauty so I bought her organic make-up and look she's a natural beauty queen.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

My first sled ride. Papa Hud gave me pointers.

First Sled Ride

Comment Like this photo? Yes

This is a picture of my 11-month-old grandson with the Easter Basket that I made for him this year. I actually wove the basket myself! (Not too bad for a first-timer).

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

I used this picture on my daughter's birthday party invites it was fun to snap while she posed and the girls who got one just loved them. Plus it made a great photo in an antique frame for Grandma!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

When planting these young and tender sprouts make sure you do not cover the stems. Use tender loving care and they will bloom.

Must feed, love and entertain regularly for optimum growth. Do not be alarmed by the ever present dirt on these sprouts.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

This is my grand-daughter Rebecca with my daughter Kelly on a recent outing with her Mom and Dad at the rodeo in Colorado.

Comment Like this photo? Yes