Child's Backpack Tag
Reuse any old gift cards you may have (especially if it's a cute print or pattern) as a child's backpack tag or a luggage tag.
*Or if you are a frequent shopper at Target like I am and take advantage of deals that give back a gift card with purchase, you can select your gift card pattern and make this tag free.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- gift card
- cardstock or other paper for back of card, I used photo paper
- key ring
- X-Acto knife
- hole puncher
- Sharpie pen
- Punch a hole in the corner of the gift card. *The hole puncher did not punch completely for me, but helped make a circle guide. Then, I used my X-Acto knife to twist the hole out.
- Glue down choice of paper to the gift card back. I used glossy photo paper.
- Go around gift card with X-Acto knife to cut off excess paper.
- Now it is up to you on how you would like to customize the backpack tag. You can write name and contact information all on the back. Or, I wrote name on front and contact information on the back.
- Attach keyring and its ready to attach to the backpack zipper.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!