OtherRecycled Crafts

Child's Backpack Tag

Vote for this contest contender!

Reuse any old gift cards you may have (especially if it's a cute print or pattern) as a child's backpack tag or a luggage tag.

*Or if you are a frequent shopper at Target like I am and take advantage of deals that give back a gift card with purchase, you can select your gift card pattern and make this tag free.

Total Time: 15 minutes

1. Punch a hole in the corner of the gift card. *The hole puncher did not punch completely for me, but helped make a circle guide. Then, I used my X-Acto knife to twist the hole out.
  2. Glue down choice of paper to the gift card back. I used glossy photo paper.
  3. Go around gift card with X-Acto knife to cut off excess paper.
  4. Now it is up to you on how you would like to customize the backpack tag. You can write name and contact information all on the back. Or, I wrote name on front and contact information on the back.
  5. Attach keyring and its ready to attach to the backpack zipper.
  6. Ad