Organizing Your Backpack for School

If it is impossible to find things in your backpack, maybe it is time to get serious about some organization. This is a page about organizing your backpack for school.

I recently found an ingenious use for a drawstring back sack - a backpack organizer! I use a large backpack as a diaper bag then put one diaper, changing pad, wipes, and bib into the smaller drawstring back sack. I put the back sack into the backpack. Using the back sack in this way means that I can easily take just what I need to take into a restaurant. No more lugging a heavy, bulky backpack that someone inevitably will trip over. And, I still have peace of mind that if anything goes so wrong and I need the entire backpack, it's waiting for me in the car.

By Gwendolen Potter from Raleigh, NC

How many times has your child come home with precious art work smashed or torn from being stuffed inside a backpack? Let your child make a backpack organizer out of a used Pringles can. Clean the can out very carefully. Wrap the can with pretty scrapbook paper or construction paper.

Let your child decorate using stickers, glitter glue or foam shapes. When you child goes to school, they can roll the artwork up and place it inside the can for easy and safe transportation.

It can be a good idea to create a small emergency kit for your child's backpack. Some snacks, first aid supplies, and even a comforting letter can be helpful in an unexpected emergency.

A clear container storing emergency supplies for a child going to school.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Organizing AdviceFebruary 7, 2013
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-28 14:28:16 in 919 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️