Cinnamon for Ants

I tried nearly every product on the market to get rid of ants that made hills in cracks on my garage floor. The ants actually caused my garage floor to heave because they burrowed deep into the cracks and made hills.

Finally, I discovered that cinnamon was a miracle. I sprinkled it heavily on the hills. Ants were gone completely in about 3 weeks, but definitely saw a difference in one week. I repeated every 2 months during summer. Then only needed it twice a year for the next year and now I use it once a year as a preventive.

Plus the garage smells great! This is the best thing ever. Worked on red ants and black ants that I know of. Make sure you know where they are coming from and sprinkle there.

Source: Homemade Ant Killer

Anonymous

In desperation, I tried the cinnamon yesterday around the perimeter of my porch. It worked like a charm! Within a couple hours, they were totally gone from the front porch.

The two lines we had watched entering we actually watched turning around and heading the other way!

will this work on ant hills in my back garden

Anonymous

NEED RECIPE FOR CINNAMON SPRAY FOR ANTS