Cityscape Background for Playing with Toys
Scrapbook paper helps to define the individual buildings in this cardboard cityscape. It was created to serve as a background for a child's LEGO creations.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My son wanted to make a cityscape for the background of his Legos creation. Instead of just printing out a cityscape, gluing it to cardboard, and calling it a day - I helped guide him to make his own. Here's his creation!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- assorted scrapbook paper
- tissue box
- Find assorted paper and have your child select which papers they would like to use.
- It will be easier to help your child by cutting the papers in assorted rectangle shapes.
- From there your child can reference a cityscape on the phone or tablet and freehand draw. Cut out with scissors.
- Using any cardboard or tissue box, cut a piece like below where it can be sturdy enough to support the paper and stand.
- Arrange cityscape to your liking and glue to tissue box. You are finished!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.