Clay Pot Candleholders
Clay pots are an inexpensive craft supply that can be used for so many projects. This is a page about clay pot candleholders.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Bears painted on clay pots to use as candleholders.
Approximate Time 1 hour
- clay pots
- clay saucers
Here are some cute candle holders if your decorating theme is the outdoors. You can paint bears or moose.
- First clean pots.
- paint any color you want, let dry.
- Then paint on stencil or free hand it. Let dry.
- Then seal and let dry.
- Put your candle in and enjoy.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TNRead More Comments
Read More Comments
- 2 - 5 inch clay pots and saucers to go with them
- acrylic paints
- paint brush
- 2 small candles
- First paint the pots the color you want, let dry.
- Paint on your stencil or you can draw something free hand, let dry.
- You can paint on glitter paint you can find at Wal-mart for a more festive look.
Then seal if you like and set a candle on top.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.