Cleaning Business Name Ideas?

I need help with naming my cleaning business. I had a business in Van Buren Arkansas for three years I called it M and S Professional cleaning, for Melissa and Sharon. Sharon is my mother and is no longer in business with me. I also lived in Hilton Head Island South Carolina, and tried to start up a business called Ms.Tidies Cleaning Service. I really liked that one because it was catchy living by the ocean's tide. Now we live in the high desert in Oregon. Could you help me find another name that's catchy?

Thank you.

By Melissa T.

You should go outside or look at pictures of your area when you take a little time to think about the name. What objects stand out to you when you're thinking? What concepts or words have that special ring to you? The name of your business should come from the heart. :)

Business and Legal BusinessOctober 13, 2014
🌻
🐛
😎
📓
😷
Generated 2020-07-22 07:51:04 in 664 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-Business-Name-Ideas-15.html