Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I am looking at starting a cleaning business. I have a few names, but need help deciding on which one so here we go:
1. The Mad Cleaner
2. Sea Breeze Cleaning Services

3. Sweeping Beauty
4. Magic Rags Cleaning
5. Shiny Shores Cleaning

Please help me decide!
S. A. H

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

I personally like Sea Breeze Cleaning Service. This makes me think of the fresh smell of the sea and the outdoors. I love this smell and it is also a very catchy name.

Sweeping Beauty is very catchy and clever, in my opinion

I also believe (of the choices given) that Sea Breeze Cleaning Services sounds like a good name for a cleaning service. It is simple, short, easy to remember, and sound "clean".

One question - are you near a sea breeze?

I like plays on words so I vote Sweeping Beauty. But I would like to throw another one into the mix. "The Maid Brigade". I saw it on a van in Illinois and remember it after 15 years so it stuck. Hope these answers help.

I would go with Sea Breeze if I was choosing from any of those. Seems clean and comforting.

I love magic rags it is catchy.

I love Sweeping Beauty! I think customers will remember that easily. Best wishes~

If you live near the beach or ocean, I do like the idea of incorporating sea like Sea Breeze Cleaning Services & Shiny Shores Cleaning

Maid 4 You

Congratulations on your new business venture! I wish you much success! You are also creative with your names so you have a head start on some! You asked for a little help to decide which one; so here are my thoughts when I read your possible names. (Please take no offense. These are just opinion and I realize everyone has their own!! :) )
1. The Mad Cleaner - This doesn't sound like a pleasant person to hire.- Definitely NO
2. Sea Breeze Cleaning Service- Sounds clean and like it would smell nice and clean when finished. And..quick! I would definitely go for a cleaning company with this name!- Definitely YES

3. Sweeping Beauty - Sounds like an attractive cleaner! ;) Draws attention to you. Has a lot to live up to on those days when you're working hard, and it's hot, and your hair is flying! Would I hire? Maybe..At least to try.- Weak YES
4. Magic Rags Cleaning- Brings to mind Fast and Efficient but what's the catch? Would I hire? - A Stronger Yes than #3 but still weak
5. Shiny Shores Cleaning - Makes me think Spic and Span clean. Something that catches your eye. Would I hire? Definitely YES (add "Services" on the end)
**My vote is a tie between 2 & 5
***Personal favorite #2
Whichever you make your business name, may you succeed!

i have to say that personally the mad cleaner appeals to me but might not to others

i don't like the 2nd one, it makes me think too much of "Febreeze"
sweeping beauty is pretty cool, and i' feel OK about the last 2