Name Ideas for Senior Home Care Business?

I am starting a Senior Home Care business, but I can't think of a name. I want something catchy, but "nothing" with "seniors in it because older people don't want to be reminded they are old. This company will offer companionship, lite housekeeping, Dr.'s appointments, meal prep, food shopping, and running errands. I want something catchy, but also classy. Thank you so much.

By LISA from NJ

Answers

Best Answer

Family Friends Home Care or Helping Hands Home Care

Best Answer

I thought "Golden Care" sounded short, to the point and memorable. It tells about care in their golden years, but still makes that care sound special, just as gold is special.

Best Answer

I've always thought that 'At Your Service' was a really great name for such a business.

Best Answer

Caring Friends and Companions?
Absolutely Fabulous Home Care? That would be closer to the top of the Yellow Pages alphabetical listings for greater visibility.
My Friend Ann's Home Care, perhaps.
Friendly Companions or Friendly Home Helpers might work, too.

Answer this Question

30 More Questions

I am looking for unique name for a new company that will provide home care services for patients, seniors, and kids at their own home. This will be located in Mumbai, India.

By Prasad

Answers

Best Answer

Hands at Home
HomeServe or Home Service
Serve You Well
Helping Hands
Caring Hands at Home
Care a Lot

Best Answer

Cozy Caregivers
Calm Care, In home services for seniors
Paeditric Pampering,
Coddling Care Providers

Answer this Question

It is on my heart to open a home health agency. I intend to provide professional and quality care to anyone who needs the help. I need help with naming my company. I have thought about using one of my kids' names Jonelle, Jameil, Noor, or Bailey. What's your idea?

Thank you.

Is it misleading to have the word health in the name of my home care agency? I see that in most business names the word health is omitted.

Should I change my name because it has the word health in it ie., Patterson Cares Home Health?

Answers

You are technically lending to their good health, so it is not misleading, but if someone is searching for senior care, they may skip over your listing, thinking that it's more about pure healthcare.

Is it not right to add the words non medical in the business name? I want your help and feed back and also can I would like to get help bettering my business name for my non medical home care service business. The name is: Personal TLC Home Care Services. I am kind of wanting to add the fact that itis in home to the name though. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks very much.

I am starting a non-medical home care service for seniors. I am looking for some name suggestions. I was thinking of Hands of Kare for Seniors.

I am unsure about the for seniors part, but I need it to be clear. Any thoughts are appreciated!

I am starting a new private home health care business. I need a good business name with Oliver as part of the name.

I'm opening my own home care business and I can't think of a catchy name. I would like to use my name Daneen Banks.

I feel like it's my destiny to love and care for people. I want to care for seniors and special needs kids.

Answers

Best wishes for your venture!

How about: Daneen' destiny home care

Or

Destiny home care

My name is Judy, I'm looking to open a caregivers company for families' loved ones. I would love a catchy fun name for it.

Answers

Judys Loving Touch

Congrats on your new venture!!

Just a word of caution, for home care agencies (some--and I say this because I am part of this group) people don't want catchy and or fun names. They want names that lend themselves to knowing their loved one will be cared for with dignity, respect and compassion. Just my two cents worth as someone who has had to research this service for a loved one several years ago.

So my suggestion is:

Compassionate Caregivers (Inc or LLC) with a motto of caring for your loved ones in the comfort of their home

Wishing you all the best!

My parents have friends slowing going to caregivers and our first thought is always that we hope that they are gentle with them.

Gentle Hands Caregivers
Loving Care
The Caring Professionals

I love the Gentle Hands. Yes, fun and catchy would work for shopping help or cleaning your house/organizing. But this is serious biz and you need a serious name.

I agree that your name should be something easy to remember but not a fun or catchy name.

• Please remember; any suggestions are just that, suggestions, and you may wish to copy all of them down and maybe just use parts of 2 or 3.
  • Also, be very careful as we do not know where you are located so you will have to do your own checking to see if the name is being used in your area.
  • Also, there are even more steps to check if you are applying for an LLC so you may have to check several more before you find a name you can legally use.
  • Safe & Loving Care
  • Safe & Comfortable Care
  • Loving Heart Caregivers
  • Personal Attention Caregivers
  • Personal Touch Caregivers
  • TLC Caregivers
  • Gentle Loving Care

My sister is opening her own home health care business. Her name is Carrie. We need to find a unique, memorable name. Carrie has 15 years in the business and is a brilliant woman. I have 20 years in hospital administration. A name says it all!

We are located in Wyandotte, Michigan. Baby boomers are aging and require compassionate, knowledgeable, kind, educated people to help them stay independent and feel safe.

All your help in naming her business is appreciated.

Answers

Carries Care

Carrie's Blue Angels

• Joyful Carrie's Care
  • Carrie's Joyful Care Center

Hi my name is Janet and I am wanting to start up my own home care business but unable to come up with a name for my business, any suggestions?

I am wanting to start a non medical in home care business and I might have a name for it in mind. I want to know how it fits and if you think it's a proper name. It's called (Made At Home In Home Care). How do you think people will see the name in their eyes and what will they think about it?

Thank you.

I'm starting a small personal care business and need ideas on a name.

Please help. Thank you.

I am starting my non-medical home care agency. I am looking for names suggestions. I would like something with the word "diamond".

I am starting up a home health care services business which will include light housekeeping, food prep, errands, transfer to appointment, etc. I need to know what to name my business. I want to include my last name which is Ross.

I would like to start a home health agency, but would like to incorporate my childrens' names. Their names are Chayce and Ayyan.

I am looking to start a non-medical home care business and looking for a nice name, something classy and family oriented.

My middle name is Gail first name Alyssia. I would like to use either or in my business name.

Load More
Business and Legal BusinessFebruary 7, 2017
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Name-Ideas-for-Senior-Home-Care-Business-1.html