Name Ideas for Senior Home Care Business

Category Business
Providing in home services to seniors and other housebound individuals is a popular small business. This is a guide about name ideas for senior home care business.

I am starting a Senior Home Care business, but I can't think of a name. I want something catchy, but "nothing" with "seniors in it because older people don't want to be reminded they are old. This company will offer companionship, lite housekeeping, Dr.'s appointments, meal prep, food shopping, and running errands. I want something catchy, but also classy. Thank you so much.

By LISA from NJ

Answers

Best Answer

Family Friends Home Care or Helping Hands Home Care

Best Answer

I thought "Golden Care" sounded short, to the point and memorable. It tells about care in their golden years, but still makes that care sound special, just as gold is special.

Best Answer

I've always thought that 'At Your Service' was a really great name for such a business.

Best Answer

Caring Friends and Companions?
Absolutely Fabulous Home Care? That would be closer to the top of the Yellow Pages alphabetical listings for greater visibility.

My Friend Ann's Home Care, perhaps.
Friendly Companions or Friendly Home Helpers might work, too.

I am looking for unique name for a new company that will provide home care services for patients, seniors, and kids at their own home. This will be located in Mumbai, India.

By Prasad

Answers

Best Answer

Hands at Home
HomeServe or Home Service
Serve You Well
Helping Hands
Caring Hands at Home
Care a Lot

Best Answer

Cozy Caregivers
Calm Care, In home services for seniors
Paeditric Pampering,
Coddling Care Providers

Is it misleading to have the word health in the name of my home care agency? I see that in most business names the word health is omitted.

Should I change my name because it has the word health in it ie., Patterson Cares Home Health?

I am starting a non-medical home care service for seniors. I am looking for some name suggestions. I was thinking of Hands of Kare for Seniors. I am unsure about the for seniors part, but I need it to be clear. Any thoughts are appreciated!

I am starting a new private home health care business. I need a good business name with Oliver as part of the name.

My name is Judy, I'm looking to open a caregivers company for families' loved ones. I would love a catchy fun name for it.

Answers

Judys Loving Touch

Congrats on your new venture!!

Just a word of caution, for home care agencies (some--and I say this because I am part of this group) people don't want catchy and or fun names. They want names that lend themselves to knowing their loved one will be cared for with dignity, respect and compassion.

Just my two cents worth as someone who has had to research this service for a loved one several years ago.

So my suggestion is:

Compassionate Caregivers (Inc or LLC) with a motto of caring for your loved ones in the comfort of their home

Wishing you all the best!

I am starting my non-medical home care agency. I am looking for names suggestions. I would like something with the word "diamond".

I'm opening my own home care business and I can't think of a catchy name. I would like to use my name Daneen Banks. I feel like it's my destiny to love and care for people. I want to care for seniors and special needs kids.

My sister is opening her own home health care business. Her name is Carrie. We need to find a unique, memorable name. Carrie has 15 years in the business and is a brilliant woman. I have 20 years in hospital administration. A name says it all!

We are located in Wyandotte, Michigan. Baby boomers are aging and require compassionate, knowledgeable, kind, educated people to help them stay independent and feel safe.

All your help in naming her business is appreciated.

Answers

Carries Care

Carrie's Blue Angels

• Joyful Carrie's Care
  • Carrie's Joyful Care Center

I am looking to start a business that would help with seniors in appointments, some home care, grocery shopping, etc. My last name is Avery. Or it could include something with hummingbirds. Any suggestions?

I need a good name for either Levelda's or Taylor's to go with my home companion business

Answers

Taylor-made Home Companion

Wishing you all the best with your venture!

My suggestion is Levelda Taylor Home Care. Where compassionate care comes to you.

I'm opening up a non-medical home heath care business for seniors and children with disabilities. I'd like the name to have "companion" or "compassion" in it. Can you help?

Should you put "senior" in your company name if they are your major target, but it is not limited to them? Also does using the word "platinum" for a senior home care/transportation business sound cold and not warm and fuzzy, although it stands for the best?

My name is Ashley Dawson. I'm looking to open my own home care business. I need a little help on a nice catchy name. I would like to include either my first or last name in the business name.

Any catchy ideas please help? I thought about Dawson's Dependable Home Care, but I'm still not to certain on that name. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks so much.

Answers

Ashley Dawson Home Care Agency... dependable and compassionate in home care for adults and seniors

Dawson Home Care... offering compassionate care for your loved ones in their own home

Good luck with your new venture! If you have not already contacted them, check into resources available thru your local Small business development center.

www.sba.gov/.../ogc_and_bd

Many of the services are free or very low cost!

Dawsons Devoted Home Care

Good luck on your endeavor.

Dawson's Devoted Home Care

Ashley's Compassionate Home Care

I need help with a name for my business. It is a senior home care business. I would like the name Jewel(s) included in my business name.

Answers

Life's Precious Jewels
The Jewels of Life
Precious Jewels Senior Care

Senor Jewels

Life's Precious Jewels Senior Care
Jewel House
Jewel Assisted Living

Please advice me of names for a home care company.

By Bharat

Answers

Golden Years Home Care