Name Ideas for a Business Dealing with Families and Seniors

Category Business
Picking the right name for your new family and senior business is an important step to creating a successful business. This is a page about name for a business dealing with families and seniors.

I need a name for a new business, I would be working with families and their parents, as well as, seniors directly and indirectly. I will be helping the sandwich generation who has no time to figure out where and how to get help. They are working themselves raising their young families. And their parents or loved ones need help now due to a disease, illness, or aging. I need a name asap, something catchy, simple, modern, and to the point. Thank you.

By Carra A.

Answers

Best Answer

Full Circle: meaning that the family has come 'full circle' from parents caring for kids to kids now caring for parents. I would use two arms that look like they are huggiing another person.

I am looking for a name for my business of assisting families find affordable senior housing, assisted living, and memory care.

Answers

This is going to be tough because so many of the good names are taken.

What about something like:

Care Locator (and your city name). At the moment, for example www.carelocaterpittsburgh.com is still open. Maybe your town's name is still open also.

Post back what you decide! Blessings on your venture!

Golden Years Roomate Finders

Senior Caring Living,Caring Living For Seniors,Assisting Care For Seniors

You could try something a bit different than what others have already done.

1. Home With Love
2. In Love We Trust
3. Rock Of Ages
4. Precious Memories
5. Precious Home Care

Business and Legal BusinessMarch 2, 2017
🎄
🎉