Name Ideas for a Business Dealing with Families and Seniors

Category Business
Picking the right name for your new family and senior business is an important step to creating a successful business. This is a guide about name for a business dealing with families and seniors.

I need a name for a new business, I would be working with families and their parents, as well as, seniors directly and indirectly. I will be helping the sandwich generation who has no time to figure out where and how to get help. They are working themselves raising their young families. And their parents or loved ones need help now due to a disease, illness, or aging. I need a name asap, something catchy, simple, modern, and to the point. Thank you.

By Carra A.

Answers

Best Answer

Full Circle: meaning that the family has come 'full circle' from parents caring for kids to kids now caring for parents. I would use two arms that look like they are huggiing another person.

I don't have a name but I wish you the very best. This type of business would help so many people. Good luck.

I need a very unique for a senior care facility a live in facility take them on errands to doctors appointment things like that