Name Ideas for a Motor Vehicle Repair Business

Category Business
Finding a name that describes your business and makes it stand out from similar operations is helpful in attracting customers. This is a guide about name ideas for a motor vehicle repair business.

I need a snappy catchy name for a motor vehicles repair business. I am a motor vehicle technician with more than forty years in the motor vehicle engineers repair business. I am about to open my own business and need help finding a name.

By Ray

Answers

Some suggestions about the name and what to think of...
What is your business going to specialize in?
Could have your initials in name and/or location with the words care, automotive, auto, garage, service, repair.

Is it going to be hi-tech? if so that could be in the name.

Other words that come to mind, certified, solution, remedy, complete.

Fix R Right might get some attention.

Piston Pals

I don't know, Ray. I'm a big fan of businesses that just say what they are without the snappy business name. If this is just you, repairing my car, and standing behind your work, I'd be very happy with "Ray's Auto Repair". That also has a nice alliterative ring to it.

You are going to get customers who value knowing the person who does the work and who value personal service. Putting your name right up there, means you stand behind your work. I am not looking for "cute" when I look for a mechanic, I am looking for competence.

Even if this is a going to be a bigger shop with several employees and apprentices, for instance, it might still be a good idea to give the impression that the person to deal with is "Ray", the guy with 40 years of experience.