Name Ideas for a Home Healthcare Agency?

It is on my heart to open a home health agency. I intend to provide professional and quality care to anyone who needs the help. I need help with naming my company. I have thought about using one of my kids' names Jonelle, Jameil, Noor, or Bailey. What's your idea?

Thank you.

Letters taken from the kid's names- Janoorley Home Health Care - Jomoorley Home Health Care

Thank you for your advice. My daughter said the same thing about using their name not a good idea . I will continue to do my research on this.

Thanks for posting back.
As I said, I'm not in favor of personal names but a lot of people use them so give each suggestion some thought.
I'm not sure we're all understanding exactly what type of care you are thinking about. I thought you meant just walk-in care but now I'm not sure.

Perhaps if you could clarify what type of agency you are planning everyone could be more helpful.

Im thinking about home health care, Im a certified nurse assistant and I would like to provide quality and professional services to clients in need of assistance with their personal care and helping them to live in a clean and safe environment.

Your mission is to provide some sort of health care to anyone who walks into your office/home? Will this be anything more than offering DIY advice on health issues or are you talking about legal health care assistance? Will this be in the same form as a clinic?

Please be sure you have done your research into what starting a legal home health center/agency involves as well as initial costs but mainly there are a lot of legal steps that have to be taken (and approved).
Please think about this and contact your state's health department to find out what steps you have to take to open your agency.

Personally, I do not feel personal names are best when used to attract the public, especially unknown, unusual or difficult names, but I feel sure not everyone agrees with me.
I also feel simple words, easy to remember, short business names work better.
If you are in a very small town/community and everyone knows your children's names then including one or more of their names may work for you.
Your name should also reflect clearly what type of business so there is no mistaking it for a full fledged healthcare facility/home.

All names will have to checked to be sure they can legally be used in your area.

TLC Home Health Agency
Caring Hands Home Health Agency

In-Home Care With Dignity
Personal In-Home Health Care
Love & Dignity Home Care

I worked in Home Health for a number of years and it is so important to have a name that evokes confidence and authority and has no personal information. It also has to be a name that has an open domain name if you want a website (which is a must).

If you are in the US, I strongly encourage you to take a step back and contact your local Small Business Development Center to help you get started. They will help you with naming, confirming your market and ideal clients, marketing, financing, etc.

There are many laws around setting up a home care agency, insurances that must be in place, and preparing for regulatory reporting. Some states also require licensure. Then, if you hire staff, that is a whole other layer!

It is totally doable, but you need to have guidance from experts in your state so your SBDC can be that expert. Many of their services are free or VERY low cost!

Prayers and blessings on your venture!

Business and Legal BusinessOctober 1, 2020
👒
🐛
🐰
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Name-Ideas-for-a-Home-Healthcare-Agency.html