Catchy Name for a Caregivers Company

My name is Judy, I'm looking to open a caregivers company for families' loved ones. I would love a catchy fun name for it.

Judys Loving Touch

Congrats on your new venture!!

Just a word of caution, for home care agencies (some--and I say this because I am part of this group) people don't want catchy and or fun names. They want names that lend themselves to knowing their loved one will be cared for with dignity, respect and compassion. Just my two cents worth as someone who has had to research this service for a loved one several years ago.

So my suggestion is:

Compassionate Caregivers (Inc or LLC) with a motto of caring for your loved ones in the comfort of their home

Wishing you all the best!

My parents have friends slowing going to caregivers and our first thought is always that we hope that they are gentle with them.

Gentle Hands Caregivers
Loving Care
The Caring Professionals

I love the Gentle Hands. Yes, fun and catchy would work for shopping help or cleaning your house/organizing. But this is serious biz and you need a serious name.

I agree that your name should be something easy to remember but not a fun or catchy name.

• Please remember; any suggestions are just that, suggestions, and you may wish to copy all of them down and maybe just use parts of 2 or 3.
  • Also, be very careful as we do not know where you are located so you will have to do your own checking to see if the name is being used in your area.
  • Also, there are even more steps to check if you are applying for an LLC so you may have to check several more before you find a name you can legally use.
  • Ad

• Safe & Loving Care
  • Safe & Comfortable Care
  • Loving Heart Caregivers
  • Personal Attention Caregivers
  • Personal Touch Caregivers
  • TLC Caregivers
  • Gentle Loving Care

Judy Cares
Giving Care
Merciful Care
In Good Hands