Cleaning Coffee Stains on Clothing

A coffee stain can be difficult to remove, especially if allowed to set. However, there are methods that should work successfully. This is a guide about cleaning coffee stains on clothing.

I heard that fantastik works to remove stains on clothing. Is it safe to use it? I have the orange creme. I have hundreds of splatter stains all over my pink velour jogging suit and stains on an acrylic striped sweater. I do not have any other cleaner in the house.

Rubia from Vancouver, BC

Answers

I DONT BELIEVE I WOULD USE FANTASTIC . GET SOME OXYCLEAN GOOD PRODUCT . CAN GET IT AT A DOLLAR TREE FOR JUST A DOLLAR

I agree with the previous post. You could try the fantastic but it may discolor or mat the velour. I love OxyClean and the off brand versions are just as good if not better in my opinion ... white vinegar would also remove the coffee stain!

Good Luck!

Thanks for the advice. I found a suggestion to use Dawn dish detergent. I put it on all the spots left it for hours. I noticed that a lot of the spots were still remaining In the meantime a friend offered me the use of her oxyclean. I mixed up my potion and went to working attacking the stains. The I just dumped the remaining mixture over the suit and left it soaking overnight. The next day I threw everything in the laundry. Success! I guess it was a joint effort but the oxyclean is going in my cupboard now

What works best to remove coffee stains from a shirt? "Shout" did not do anything, even after soaking in it over-nite.

By Judy from Riverside, CA

Answers

Bleach the part that you spilled it on then do it on other places and make cool designs on it it turns out pretty cute if its a solid color t-shirt.