Cleaning Coffee and Tea Stains Off Cups

stained tea cupClean coffee or tea stains from cups using denture cleaning tablets, can also be used in other ceramic containers.

Source: I saw it on a TV program on how to clean things on a low budget.

by John from Lanarkshire, Scotland

This is a page about cleaning discolored coffee cups. Cups and mugs can become stained with coffee and sometimes need more than just soap and water.

dirty coffee cup

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

6 Archives

I used to live in England and they drink lots of tea there. The way that they clean the stains is to wet the inside of the cup and rub salt over the stains.

I know someone out there will come to my rescue so here is my question: what can I use to remove coffee and/or tea stains on CorningWare coffee cups.

To remove tea and coffee stains from cups or glasses, dampen a dishcloth or paper towel with water, then dip in baking soda and rub.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesFebruary 23, 2017
🌻
👔
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-Coffee-and-Tea-Stains-Off-Cups.html