Cleaning Knick Knacks

Category Miscellaneous
Beautiful or whimsical figurines and keepsakes can get very grimy after time spent on a shelf or in a curio cabinet. This is a guide about cleaning knick knacks.

I use my dishwasher to clean all knick knacks that are safe in the dishwasher, also my stove burner covers, any other items that will be safely cleaned in my dishwasher. This saves a bundle of time.

By Mom from Lancaster, PA

Top Comment

I bought a nipple/lid holder for the dishwasher: the nipples sit on top (the lid) and the basket holds rings/lids/sippy cup tops. It was 3 bucks by Safety First. I used it with the heat dry to "sterilize" my bottles, and now I use it for little things I don't want to put in the silverware caddy. It is a lifesaver!