Cleaning Orange Glo Residue From Floors

If you want to get "Orange Glo hardwood floor cleaner" off, use bug and tar remover. It's made to get bugs and tar off your car, but it dissolves the milky film. Just spray it on, rub it around with a damp sponge, wait a few minutes, then wipe away with a towel.

By Joe from Baltimore, MD

Answers:

Cleaning Orange Glo Residue From Floors

No, no, no, great way to destroy your floors. I have the same problem so I went to the professionals and asked both Lowe's and Home Depot and they told me to use Bruce Floor Cleaner. As soon as I said I have a grey haze they said Orange Glo? The haze is from wax build up. Over time the Bruce cleaner will remove all the build up and the floors will be new again. It's in a green spray bottle not with the other cleaners; it's in with the laminate wood floors section. They did say it's not an instant result, but over time it will work. (06/16/2009)

By linzie