Cleaning Pewter?

Category Metal
Pewter contains quite a bit of tin and darkening is often desired for the antique look. This page is about cleaning pewter.

How do I clean pewter? I have pewter salt/pepper shakers. They are really pretty, but in a short time using them, the pewter discolored on the salt shaker. I guess pewter and salt do not mix? I know that sounds silly, but I think pewter cannot be used as a salt shaker?

By Kathy54 from Cincinnati, OH

Answers

You can learn a lot of pewter by going to google.com and type in pewter or what is pewter made of. You will learn what pewter is made of and how to care for it as well if it is healthy to use pewter for cooking or serving food from pewter.

How do I clean water stains on a pewter baby cup? At least, I think they are water stains.

Home and Garden Cleaning MetalFebruary 28, 2012
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-Pewter-1.html