Cleaning Stairs

Stairs, whether carpeted or not, can be a hassle to clean. There are several methods for each type and some creative approaches as well, such as using a lint or hair brush for quick cleanups. This is a guide about cleaning stairs.

Use a lint brush on carpeted stairs to remove fuzzies and pet hair instead of dragging out the sweeper

By Davey

Top Comment

I do that too and it works very good.. Do you use the paper lint brush or a regular lint brush?
Walgreens has a lint brush that you just rinse with water and re use, my friend has one...
I have gone to 3 stores and they were sold out
so they must be good .. I use them when quilting too to keep up with the threads all over the house..

Also today I sprayed my bathroom ceilings with vinager and used my floor Swifter to clean it up and that worked good!!

By Marilyn (Guest Post)

Glad that this subject came up for discussion. Not like me to buy a special gadget when I can "make-do". I have an old stiff bristled hairbrush that I use for the edges of the carpet...especially in the dressing room. Amazing what it picks up.

Marilyn