Cleaning a Microfiber Sofa?

0
Share
0
Save
Follow
Print

I just bought a beautiful medium grey microfiber sofa from a thrift store. I got an awesome deal on it (only $20). It's actually in very good condition. The only thing is, it has a few stains here and there, some light, some dark. I want to thoroughly clean it and give it some TLC to bring it back to it's former glory, but I don't want to ruin my bargain find.

Should I just take the seat covers off and throw them in the wash and steam clean the rest of the sofa? I also want to re-stuff the seat cushions and then Scotch Guard the entire sofa. What are my best options?

By Jacque from Clementon, NJ

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureSeptember 8, 2013
🌻
🎆
👔
Generated 2021-06-18 09:50:08 in 768 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-a-Microfiber-Sofa.html