Coca-Cola Garlic Chicken Wings
Staying at home makes me become a chef. From time to time they ask me to cook something to eat. I have to be creative to make every meal enjoyable with less leftovers. So I find ways to twist recipes and make it interesting.
- 500 g chicken wings (each piece cut into 3 portions)
- 1 cup coca-cola
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and vinegar. Mix well.
- Saute minced garlic until golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Drizzle non stick pan with a tablespoon of oil. Fry wings until both sides are brown and crisp.
- Pour the vinegar marinade and a cup of coca-cola.Add the soy sauce. You can add red chillies if you wish to make it spicy.
- Cover and simmer until sauce reduces.
- Let the sauce caramelise and coat with the chicken.
- Transfer in plate and sprinkle with toasted minced garlic.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.