SmoothieBeverages

Colon Cleansing Smoothie

There are many ingredients and combinations of foods that can help each individual person as far as cleanses go, you just have to see what works for you. This is my version of a fiber and vitamin packed digestive system cleansing smoothie that is tart, bright and delicious.

Total Time: 6 minutes

Yield: 1 smoothie

Directions:

• Place all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. Make sure it's not too thick, you want it to be easy to take in immediately. Add water as necessary and pulse.
  • Ad

That does look and sound healthy. It's funny I use Chia and Flax seeds every time I mix up anything in the "NutriBullet" which blends everything to a liquid also.

I like the combo of goodies you've got in there. Thank you!

You're welcome! I am happy you use similar ingredients for your drinks. They really are helpful, aren't they! :)