Colon Cleanse Product Reviews

Colonix
Many people use over the counter colon cleansing products for health purposes. This is a guide about colon cleanse product reviews.

Has anyone ever tried Colonix Colon Cleansing program, and if so, what were the results? I would like to know as my father is interested in trying it.

Jarron from Florida

I tried the product for a 3-month period. I honestly can not say that it did much for me (in contrast to all the glowing testimonials on the webpage).

I think, basically, it would have been the same (but a lot cheaper) to slowly increase fiber in-take (bran, fruits, vegetables) and then be consistent in maintaining a high-fiber diet.

Just my opinion.

i would just say be very careful. i work for a drs office and they always encourage people not to do these. i myself have considered doing a cleanse but then i see danger reports about them and decide not to.

It doesn't surprise me that they would say that, but thank you for your info.

"RE: Product Review For Colonix

Post by sandy63 (310) | (11/16/2007)

Profile | Blog! | Contact

i would just say be very careful. i work for a drs office and they always encourage people not to do these. i myself have considered doing a cleanse but then i see danger reports about them and decide not to. "

I'm a doctor. This stuff isn't good for you. If you clean out the colon a lot (remember enemas?), it becomes flabby, like a flabby muscle, and then you have real problems.

Avoid this product like the plague.

I did a short cleanse back in 2000 or so, with the supercolon cleanse from healthplus inc. It is the senna and intestinal stimulant laxatives like it that you probably would not want to be on for a long time. Senna is in Colonix and it is a stimulant laxative, also sold over the counter. I do not buy that cleaning your colon out with some common fiber and some anti parasitic herbals will cause your colon to become flabby.

Since when does harboring tapeworms, giardia, pin worms, cysts and all kinds of garbage in our intestines cause the colon to be tonified? I intend to do a proper cleansing soon, and the nutritionist that I feel is highly respected and knows a LOT about cleansing is Anne Louise Gittleman. I would check out her books and website.

I agree. My family has never done enemas or cleansing on our own, although we have had several Doctors that thought nothing of prescribing and wanting us to use them and citrate of magnesium a few times a week and thought nothing of subjecting us to barium enemas several times a week for the sake of tests. I am guessing if a colon can survive that, it can survive a one time use of any product designed to cleanse the system naturally. I can't believe that using something once in 60+ years would lead to flabby colon. We are still undecided, but I will remember the advice.

"RE: Product Review For Colonix

Post By thriftyengineer (Guest Post) (11/17/2007)

----- I do not buy that cleaning your colon out with some common fiber and some anti parasitic herbals will cause your colon to become flabby.

"

Garden of Life Perfect Cleanse is gentle and a really good product. It isn't meant to be a cure all but it does give a little boost. After that water water water and healthy fiber like oatmeal, stay away from red meat!

I tried this for a couple of months, I don't think it worked like they said it would. I would save your money on that and buy a laxative, fibersure, or even a detoxifying tea. It does the same thing and a lot cheaper.

Has anyone tried Phillips Colon Health that's being advertised on TV? If so, do you think there are any benefits to taking it?

By Bonnie V from Tuckerton, NJ