Colored Salt Decor
Dyed salt can be used just like colored sand to create beautiful filled glass decor items. This is a page about colored salt decor.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a way to reuse clear empty glass or plastic containers for decoration. Simply add homemade colored salt.
- container, glass or plastic
- salt (as much as you'd like to fill)
- food coloring
- 4 clear bags (more if you make additional colors)
- Gather your supplies.
- Pour salt equally or however much you'd like for each color into bags.
- Add a few drops of food coloring until desired shade. Rub and mix in well with bag closed.
- Make sure each bag has the color spread out evenly (no clumps). Do a "chop" movement with your hand.
- Pour as desired and enjoy ! :)
January 29, 20170 found this helpful
That is so pretty !!
January 30, 20170 found this helpful
Thank you Darla ! :)