Cooking Green Beans in a Bag in the Crockpot

I am making green beans in a cooking bag in my crockpot. Do I set it on high or low? I haven't ever used the cooking bag crockpot method before.

I have never used the cooking bags/liners so I decided to do a 'satisfaction' research and I found there is a lot of controversy about using them.
I'm assuming you mean the Crockpot liners and not a cooking bag that can be used in boiling water...

Some users say they sometimes burn (no matter how they use them) and others say they give some food a 'plastic taste'........
There are more good remarks than bad and it seems that as long as you're using good quality liners there are few problems.

As to whether to use high or low - the liner does not change the cooking method so the liner companies state you follow your recipe as to temperature and length of cooking - no change if using a bag/liner.

I did read that fresh green beans should be cooked like this:
"Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours. Cooking time may vary depending on how tender you like your green beans."

I liked this site so maybe it could help you with using liners.
Research is always good when using something new.
Hope your food will taste delicious.

www.allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com/.../Tips-on-How-to-Use-Slow-Cooker-Liners

It really isn't necessary to use a bag- Because of the heat it is not a good idea!
here are 2 links to cooking fresh green beans in a crock pot - www.recipesthatcrock.com/how-to-cook-fresh-green-beans-in... - flouronmyface.com/easy-crock-pot-green-beans

I know there are cooking liners for crackpots and also cooking bag that come with frozen foods or even food you can add to the bag to cook in a pot of boiling water or even the oven. Normally there are instruction on the item that will tell you how long to cook this. You should follow the same instruction the company has given you for cooking temp and also how long to cook the item so it is not under or over cooked.

The only advantage I can see about using a cooking bag in a crock pot is the clean up time and how easy it should make it. I did read some people saying that cooking in plastic is not idea for your health and it should be avoided. I do a lot of fresh cooking for myself and try to avoid packaged foods or food that come in cooking bags. I just find that fresh foods taste better and are better for your health.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Crockpot CookingMay 9, 2020
😷
🌻
👔
🐛

Generated 2020-05-11 18:05:17 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

Crockpot CookingFood Tips