Costume Party for 11th Birthday?

My daughter's birthday is coming up next month. She wants to invite around 11 girls for her party, and she wants it to be really memorable. At first, she wanted a spa party. Then she changed it to a costume party. But where could I get a place to host a costume party? It can't be at my house, it's way too small to host 11 girls. What should I do?

Best Answer

Why not check local restaurants to see if they have a small separate room available? I'm not sure what your budget is, but most businesses in my area are happy to have people order food and don't charge extra for the room. Another option might be to check with a nearby church to see if you could use their basement for a few hours?

Anonymous

I still dont know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man called herbal doctor oyoma. After being diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS for so long and just 2 years ago, I was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until I found testimonies about  great Dr. Oyoma on online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, I was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful, I pray you live long in life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email:: droyomaherbalcure@gmail.com or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on WhatsApp with this mobile number +2348104550048, one thing I love most about Dr.

Oyoma is honest, and he is very polite with his patient, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable. God bless you sir. Dr Oyoma  also cures DIABETES, HPV, HSV, HEPATITIS, COLD SORE etc You can also find more about Dr Oyoma at his official website :: https://droyomaherbalcure.weebly...

Anonymous

just have it at the park!

Anonymous

You should book a big hotlel room or a suite and go on from there???

Take the girls to the park or the pool maybe even the skating ring and you could have the people she invites to the party could all bring something (besides their costume) like some silly string

Hope i helped you out this should go out to all the parent who are having trouble with an 11 year old party

Anonymous

Rent out a community center! Take two curtains and pretend it is a stage. Put a bin of costumes behind the stage.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMarch 7, 2016
🎂
😷
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Costume-Party-for-11th-Birthday.html