Crabmeat Pie Recipe
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
October 4, 2007
- 1 pie shell, unbaked (9 inch)
- 4 oz. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
Sprinkle cheese evenly over bottom of pastry shell. Add crabmeat and chopped green onion. Combine eggs, cream, salt, lemon peel and dry mustard. Pour over crabmeat. Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.