Cream Cheese Bar Recipes
If you love the taste of cream cheese, then maybe you need to make up some delicious cream cheese bars. This page contains cream cheese bar recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I made these this past weekend and they're heavenly! Love that chocolate minty flavor!
- 2 cups (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 Tbsp. butter, cubed
- 3/4 tsp. mint extract
- 2 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. brewed coffee, cold
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted. Add extract; stir until smooth. Stir in cookie crumbs and walnuts. (mixture will be very moist).
- Set aside 2 cups for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add the flour and coffee. Beat until combined.
- Spread over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake for 25 to 27 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen bars
By Connie from Cotter, AR
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.