I was a girl with a low potassium so I was obliged to eat more food rich in potassium such as banana and sweet potato. However, eating the same makes one never wanna eat it. So I made a banana with a twist.
Prep Time: 1-5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 21-25 minutes
Yield: It Depends
Source: Own recipe
- bunch of ripe Saba bananas
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar (or as sweet as you want)
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp starch (corn or cassava even flour)
- Boil the banana for 15 minutes. Let it cool and then peel it. You can slice it or just let it be its original size.
- In another pan, dissolve the starch with the evaporated milk. Add sugar and mix thoroughly. Bring to a boil.
- When it is thick, mix with the peeled banana and serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!