Creamy Yoghurt Salad Recipe
Substitute yogurt for sour cream or mayonnaise in a favorite salad. This page contains a creamy yoghurt salad recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A cumin flavored yoghurt salad with cooked potato, cucumber, carrot, apple, and peas.
Total Time: 1/2 hour
- 250 g (8 oz) yoghurt
- 1 potato, peeled and boiled
- 100 g (3.5 oz) green peas, boiled
- 1 apple, with peel
- cucumber, medium
- carrot, medium with peel
- 2 Tbsp cream
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin seed powder
- salt to taste
- pinch white pepper
- Peel and boil potato.
- Wash carrot, cucumber, and apple.
- Beat the yoghurt in a bowl with cream, cumin powder, salt, black and white peppers. Mix well.
- Cube cucumber, carrot, apple, and cooked potato. Add cubed ingredients and green peas to the yoghurt bowl. Mix well.
- Serve chilled.