Creating Fancy Letters
Here's a fun way to make labels and lettering using only three materials. You don't need to use a ruler to measure the letters. It's a freestyle lettering which will give you less errors and less effort.
Total Time: depends on how long the labels you have to write
- colored marker
- a piece of paper
- I am using a piece of paper as a sample, but you can directly do this where you want to write your labels, whether on a piece of folder, cardboard, or a greeting card.
- On your writing platform, write your letters freely. Remember it's freestyle writing so you can use any stroke or direction you want. Notice that there are spaces in the letters.
- Trace the outside part of the letters with a pen.
- Trace the small spaces inside.
- Do the same procedure to the remaining letters. As you can see, measuring the letters isn't necessary but they still look like they have the same sizes. They look more fancy and playful. Choose a color combination that soothes you.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.