Creating Quilts With Kids Artwork

When I learn of a new grandchild to be born, it's tradition for me to make the expected one a baby quilt. I like to embroider, so I try to find pictures or transfers that I can put on a quilt-block and embroider. Recently, my 4 year old grandson drew a picture of himself and me, and I got to thinking that it would be a very nice picture for his little brother or sister that is expected in the spring. I am going to ask him and his 7 year old brother to draw a couple more pictures for me, and transfer them to quilt-blocks for the new baby.

Here is the picture that Steven drew for me; I will post a picture of the quilt when I get it finished. (Notice the blue hair? Steven knows that blue is my favorite color, hehehe!)

By Carole from Locust Fork, AL

Crafts Quilting IdeasApril 24, 2014
🌻
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Creating-Quilts-With-Kids-Artwork.html