Creating a Bouquet of Edibles from Your Garden

Category Growing Food

Use herbs, flowers, stalks, and leaves from your veggie garden to create a beautiful, edible bouquet. This is a guide about creating a bouquet of edibles from your garden.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description
Three wonderful sunny days this week tell me that the darkest days of winter are behind us. The seed catalogues landing in my inbox and in my postbox are filled with possibilities to make even more colourful and tasty edible bouquets than the ones I created last summer. How many of the contents of this one can you identify?

Photo Location
Goricko Region, Slovenia, Central Europe

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

I couldn't begin to name all the plants. I think I see Bachelor Buttons, Sunflower, Sweet Potato (or related) vine, maybe Amaranth and possibly one of the Brassicas.

Whether or not I am correct is minor. What is major is, in my opinion, yours is most likely the most beautiful bouquet ever submitted to ThriftyFun.

Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? 2

What a lovely comment to get up and read on a frosty morning! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it. Have a wonderful day/evening wherever in the world you are. Will write a list later don't want to spoil the fun just now.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Great stuff Ayesha!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Great stuff Ayesha!

Reply Like this photo? Yes