A Bouquet of Edibles

Photo Description
Three wonderful sunny days this week tell me that the darkest days of winter are behind us. The seed catalogues landing in my inbox and in my postbox are filled with possibilities to make even more colourful and tasty edible bouquets than the ones I created last summer. How many of the contents of this one can you identify?

Photo Location
Goricko Region, Slovenia, Central Europe

I couldn't begin to name all the plants. I think I see Bachelor Buttons, Sunflower, Sweet Potato (or related) vine, maybe Amaranth and possibly one of the Brassicas.

Whether or not I am correct is minor. What is major is, in my opinion, yours is most likely the most beautiful bouquet ever submitted to ThriftyFun.

Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? 3

What a lovely comment to get up and read on a frosty morning! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it. Have a wonderful day/evening wherever in the world you are. Will write a list later don't want to spoil the fun just now.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

That was such a sweet comment, and absolutely true. Your gift to write that is as beautiful as this flower artist's gift to create the bouquet.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Great stuff Ayesha!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Great stuff Ayesha!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a beautiful photo!

Reply Like this photo? Yes