Creating a Zen Garden in Your Yard

Category Miscellaneous
A simple, miniature rock garden with a few plants and even a water feature can bring serenity and calming pleasure to an outdoor space. This is a page about creating a zen garden in your yard.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Photo Description
I wanted to recreate a zen garden of my own. It has small water feature, with plants, rocks, a bamboo wind chime, and a Buddha statue to set the mood. It is so peaceful when the sprinkler is on.

Photo Location
My back yard, York, S.C.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

We had our old gazebo and wondered what to do with it since we were getting a new one. We didn't want to add to the landfill. So here is what we did with it. We were redoing a lot of the gardens and so we took the four corners and added the to the corners of my veggie garden. To make it look really nice we added a few white rocks and now it's kind of a zen garden. I'm going to add more white rocks around the border of garden and we added a fountain. It's now a relaxing place to work!

By Donna from Foymount, Ont.

Comment Like this photo? 4
Home and Garden Gardening MiscellaneousApril 30, 2019
🍂
🎄