PoultryRecipes

Crispy Parmesan Chicken Breasts

These chicken breasts are so juicy, and bursting with flavour. The exterior gets a delicious crunch without the use any kind of breading or flour. The trick is in stuffing Parmesan cheese right under the skin and finishing them in high heat. I am in love with this dish!

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 45 to 55 minutes

Total Time: 1 hour

Yield: 2 large portions

1. Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Gently lift skin from chicken, but do not separate. Dash some salt and pepper on all sides of chicken breasts.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together the cheese, basil, garlic, and a drop or two of the oil.
  3. Spoon the mixture under the skin, then use your fingers to spread and press it around to evenly distribute it.
  4. Heat remaining oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add chicken pieces, skin side down, and cook for 5 minutes. Flip over and cook another 5 minutes, then transfer to the oven to finish baking, about 30 more minutes. At the very last 5 minutes, use 450 F to achieve crispy skin.

Attosa,

MMMmmmmmmmmmm

Does that chicken ever look delicious.
I can taste it now :) almost, or actually I can't wait to try this so I can *REALLY* taste it. :)

I love chicken with Basil and garlic, but this takes the cake! haha
Next time I make chicken, I'm making it with your recipe here.

Thank you for this recipe! :)

You are so very welcome, Suz! You'll love it, I promise. There was too much for two of us, so I heated some up the next day in the toaster oven and it was lovely! Mmm basil garlic!!!!!!!!!!