Parmesan Chicken Recipes

Category Poultry
Looking for a recipe that combines the great taste of Parmesan cheese with chicken, but is not the typical breaded chicken parmigiana? This page offers a number of delicious recipes unlike the classic.

Serve with angel hair pasta sauteed with garlic and cherry tomatoes, along with a simple balsamic vinaigrette salad for a complete full of flavor meal.

Directions:

Whisk the olive oil and garlic together in a medium bowl and leave to blend for 10 minutes.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease an 8 x 8 inch baking dish.

Rub the chicken pieces with the dry Italian dressing mix to taste.

Mix the panko crumbs, Parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon dry Good Seasons Italian dressing mix in a separate medium bowl.

Dip each chicken piece into the oil mixture, then press well into the panko crumb mixture and arrange the coated chicken pieces in the baking dish.

Sprinkle with any remaining panko crumb mixture.

Bake, uncovered, until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 15 to 25 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken pieces.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

This is one of the fastest but tastiest chicken recipes you'll ever make and it uses less than 5 ingredients!

Total Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 3-4 chicken breasts

• 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
  • 16 oz Italian dressing

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Using a fork, punch holes in each piece of chicken.
  3. Generously roll each piece of chicken into Parmesan until all sides are covered and place in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
  4. Advertisement

5. Pour Italian dressing over chicken until each piece is covered.
  6. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Rotate chicken every 15 minutes and add more dressing if needed. You may only need to turn the chicken once.

This is a chicken breast recipe. I haven't made it myself, but I have a friend who shared it with me. It is made out of greek yogurt mixed with parmesan cheese, with the spices of garlic added to give it a nice healthy flavor.

It is way better than fried. :)

• 4 boneless chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
  • 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
  • 1/2 tsp pepper

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
  2. Spread mixture over boneless chicken breasts.
  3. Bake for 45 minutes.

This is my new favorite way of preparing chicken breast. It is very easy and quick to make and versatile to serve. You can pair this baked pesto parmesan chicken breast with salad, pasta, as a sandwich, or by itself.

Pesto Parmesan Chicken Breast on plate with cucumbers

The herb stuffing mix makes this so good!

Here's a recipe I just tried and loved.

Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan, lemon pepper and parsley flakes in a bowl and set aside. Coat chicken breasts with melted butter.

Dip in bread crumb mixture to coat both sides. Place in glass baking dish and bake at 325 for 45-60 minutes.

Combine mayonnaise, cheese and garlic powder. Spread chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then coat with crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.

For a golden appearance, after chicken is cooked through, set oven to broil.. Broil 2 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.

Pour butter into 9x13 inch baking pan. Top with rice, chicken, onion, salt and pepper. Combine undiluted soups, water and hot pepper sauce; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place potatoes in large microwavable dish. Cover with vented plastic wrap, microwave on high for 7 minutes.

It's easy to make many of your favorite dishes while adopting a gluten-free diet. This page contains a recipe for gluten free parmesan chicken.

Fried Parmesan Chicken in a bowl

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Another chicken recipe that I have come up with to use in a pinch.

I take bread crumbs and mix them with Mrs. Dash flavorings. We really like the Herb and Garlic or Herb and Onion. Add a little garlic salt and the powdered Parmesan cheese. If you use real grated Parmesan, wait until last ten or fifteen minutes or it may burn.

I dredge chicken breasts in a bowl with beaten eggs, then toss in bread crumb mix and place in baking pan sprayed with non-stick spray. I cook about one hour on 350 degrees F.

While that cooks, I either make a white sauce with butter, flour and milk or use a canned alfredo sauce in a pinch. I then take one can of diced tomatoes and add to the sauce and cook to a thick sauce and let simmer, stirring frequently until chicken is done.

I then place the chicken on each plate and pour sauce over the chicken. Serve with your favorite steamed veggies. WONDERFUL with grilled zucchini.

By T Thomas from Alabama

Food and Recipes Recipes PoultryDecember 20, 2019
🎉

Generated 2019-12-29 10:25:10 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️