PoultryRecipes

Quick Parmesan Chicken

This is one of the fastest but tastiest chicken recipes you'll ever make and it uses less than 5 ingredients!

Total Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 3-4 chicken breasts

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Using a fork, punch holes in each piece of chicken.
  3. Generously roll each piece of chicken into Parmesan until all sides are covered and place in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
  4. Pour Italian dressing over chicken until each piece is covered.
  5. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Rotate chicken every 15 minutes and add more dressing if needed. You may only need to turn the chicken once.

I do not understand exactly what we are supposed to be doing here - Approximate time is 30 min; but, baking time is 25 - 35 min AND step 4 rotate chicken "EVERY 15 min". Is that before it goes into the oven or after it is already in the oven? If it is before how long do we marinate? If it is in the oven; then, we only need to "rotate" once.

This sounds tasty; but, I am not sure how to prepare based on your directions.

Could you please clear this up?

I do not understand this either, You say to turn every 15 minutes, but not how many time you have to do this before you can begin to bake it.

Hi, there! You rotate the chicken after it starts to cook. So 15 mins after cook time has started I flip each piece of chicken over to make sure the dressing is evenly distributed. If it's done after 30 mins then only rotate once, but if it needs to cook longer then I rotate twice. Plse let me know if you have more questions. Thanks!

Editor's Note: I have added this information in the directions in the recipe.