Pesto Parmesan Chicken Breast
This is my new favorite way of preparing chicken breast. It is very easy and quick to make and versatile to serve. You can pair this baked pesto parmesan chicken breast with salad, pasta, as a sandwich, or by itself.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: 2-3 people
- 1 lb chicken breast
- parmesan cheese
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- olive oil spray
- Line toaster oven pan with foil and spray olive oil.
- Optional: I cut my chicken breast in half for a more lighter meal. Dash of salt/pepper on both sides.
- About a spoon of pesto per chicken or your desire. Spread pesto on top of the chicken.
- Nice lay of parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Then I lined another oven pan and baked the chicken for another 5 minutes. Or you can drain chicken liquid and bake on that same pan, whichever you prefer.
- Optional: I used my Cuisinart Food Spiralizer and julienne cucumbers for my side. Very healthy and lightweight meal.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!