Cucumber and Shrimp Soup
Here is a simple, lightweight and refreshing soup you can make. This soup pairs great with a side of rice and requires a few simple ingredients only.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 Large 16/20 Shrimp
- 2 Garlic
- Green onion
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Cucumber
- Dash of Salt/Pepper
- 1/2 gal Water
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Peel and mince shrimp to a paste with dash of salt/pepper.
- Slice cucumbers to your desired size.
- Chop garlic cloves and green onion.
- In a sauce pan, add olive oil and sauté garlic until golden.
- Add water and boil over medium high heat. Once water is boiling - add shrimp and fish sauce. Allow the shrimp to boil.
- Then add cucumbers to a boil (for about 10 minutes) Cover lid. Garnish with green onions when serving.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.