This cupboard makeover takes it from boring to amazing!
- Find a cupboard with a straight sided recessed part. It could be a jelly cupboard or armoire type of cupboard or anything else that works.
- Sand and paint it in a colour that goes with your decor.
- Find some pictures from a calendar, poster, wrapping paper, or any image that you like.
- Cut to size and put modpodge or puzzle saver (from the dollar store) over the space. Put your image on top and smooth out with a something like a credit card. Put more modpodge on top and smooth again. A second coat would be good too.
- Let dry and you are done!
Total Time: a couple of days for drying time.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.