Let me share to you another unique way of sending messages to your lovies with Cupid's arrows. I learned this cute craft way back in high school. Here's how to do it.
- Paper towel roll
- Colorful paper straws
- colored art papers
- Glue or tape
- a piece of string or ribbon
- Valentine themed wrappers
- Cover the paper roll with valentine themed wrapper.
- Cut out heart shapes out of a colored art paper.
- Stick into the tip of each straw.
- Cut a piece of paper in the shape of an arrows tail. Glue it in place.
- Next, take a ribbon or a strip of paper. Glue each tip in the opening and at the bottom of the paper roll. This shall serve as the handle of your arrows' quiver.
- Take small strips of art paper and write your messages on it.
- Wrap them around the arrows then secure with ribbon or twine.
- Place them inside the quiver and you can now start shooting your messages to your loved ones.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.